Winter date nights are especially harder to dress up for because you’ll want to achieve a lot of things, especially looking cute and staying warm. Now, we all know that comfort should be the number one priority when it comes to picking out an outfit but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style. If you’ve got a date planned out with your man soon, check out these winter date night outfit ideas that’ll help you come up with stylishly comfy outfits that will wow your guy.
- LOVE THEM LEATHER LEGGINGS – leather leggings are great for balancing out a top heavy look, especially when you have to pile on the layers to keep you warm and toasty through the night. And while your regular cotton leggings may do the trick to keep your looking cute and feeling comfy for your date, you can always spice it up and go for a sexier look with leather leggings. These are great for showing off those gams and adding a bit of that cool, edgy and sexy vibe to your look.
- OTK KNOCKOUT – got long legs to flaunt? Rock a pair of over-the-knee boots to draw attention towards your assets and away from your flaws. OTKs may seem a little overwhelming at first but they’re actually quite easy to style and wear. Check out these tips on how to wear over the knee boots for some inspiration.
- SWEATER DRESS SWEETHEART – if you’re looking for something easy and laidback for a casual winter dinner date, just throw on that sweater dress, put on a few accessories, slip into a pair of comfy boots and you’re good to go! What’s great about a sweater dress is that you can always dress it up or dress it down, depending on the look that you’re going for and the kind of date you’re going to.
- HOT HEROINE – date nights are always a great excuse to buy new clothes and get on with the latest trends and if you’re looking for something new to wear to that date you have planned out with your man, why not hop on the cape bandwagon and get yourself one? A cape can transform your outfit from drab to fab in an instant and it also adds lots of drama to your look.
- WINTER PASTELS – soft and dainty always makes for a great look on date nights, whatever time of the year it is. Luckily, pastels are one of winter’s hottest trends this year so you definitely won’t have any trouble looking for pastel colored winter staples like jumpers, coats and jackets to suit your style. Mix it up with something dark and solid if you don’t want an outfit that’s too sweet or switch it up by adding some prints into the mix.