Going back home and getting to parties with the people you missed can be fun and all but you’ll want to make sure you’re well dressed for the occasion. Picking out what to wear for a party can be difficult sometimes so imagine the stress of putting together an outfit for 5 different get-togethers can bring you. Luckily, we’ve made a list of what to wear to every holiday get together you might be going to this time of the year so check them out for inspiration down below.
- BRUNCH WITH FRIENDS – brunch has become, like, the “it” thing. It used to be something you’d think only elderly couples go to but right now it’s one of the chic things young people like to do with their friends. For a brunch get together with your ladies, wear something casual, laidback and comfy. A nice sweater and a maxi skirt capped off with flat sandals or boots would look great for brunch.
- OFFICE PARTY – whether it’s the office year-end party or the office Christmas party, you’ll still want to look your best. Unless the office party is being held outside the office, keep your outfit smart but also, don’t forget to make it look festive. Try a sleek shift dress accessorized with bold bling. Give your look a hint of sexy by opting for shoes that bring out your inner vixen. Another option would be a sexy jumpsuit covered up by a blazer jacket that you can take off if you decide to take the party to the club.
- GIRLS NIGHT OUT – being away from your girl friends most of the time, you’ll want to take the holidays as an opportunity to catch up with them. Have some fun and go for a girls’ night out with them and make sure you look fab by wearing something sexy and classy at the same time. Crop tops are hot but the winter weather might make it a challenge to sport one with ease so make sure you have something to warm you up and class up your look as well like a fur coat or a leather jacket.
- FANCY DATE NIGHT – celebrating the holidays together? Going for a last date before each of you heads back home? Whatever it is, forget about looking super sweet and dainty and turn up the heat with something a little sexier like a leather pencil skirt paired up with a dressy top and topped off with stunning outerwear. Don’t forget to slip into your favorite pair of heels and accessorize with eye-catching jewelry to complete the look.
- NEW YEAR’S EVE – New Year’s Eve is the last party you’ll be having for the year so make sure you’re ending your year in style. Wear something sparkly and shimmery to get the festive vibe going. A sequined dress, a pair of glitter heels or a glitter clutch, shiny jewelry – these are just some of the things that you can wear to end the year in style with a bang!