Denim skirts are starting to make their way back to the fashion scene and into our closets. For spring this year, we’re seeing lots of looks that involve the denim skirt and, to be honest, I think they’re pretty cute and they’re a refreshing sight to see after a full season of maxis and midis. Denim gives off such an easy and laidback vibe, it’s easy to style a denim skirt and make it work for everyday looks. Here are some ideas on ways to wear a denim skirt.
- MINI DENIM SKIRT – it’s spring time and what’s a better way to welcome the start of warmer days than by sporting a cute mini skirt? Denim miniskirts are perfect if you’re going for a look that’s not too sexy but still has that nice vibe of tease in it.
- PENCIL SKIRT – if you still want to get that sexy look about you but want an option that gets you more covered up, opt for a denim pencil skirt instead. The pencil cut silhouette will give you that sexy silhouette but with a bit more hint of class and sophistication. It’s a great option to choose when you want to dress down for work.
- PATCHWORK DENIM SKIRT – bring on a little of that 90s trend throwback and sport a patchwork denim skirt. The patchwork design detail is sure to make your outfit look more interesting and trendy. If you’re short on budget, you can also make your own patchwork denim skirt.
- FRAYED DENIM SKIRT – if you’re going for a more street style-ish kind of look, try a frayed denim skirt. Pair it up with a simple tee and sneakers for a fun daytime look ot polish it up just a little bit with a dressier top and accessories if you want to wear it for the night. Frayed denim skirts are the equivalent of distressed denim pants.
- WITH A DENIM TOP – can’t think of anything to wear with your denim skirt? Well, to be honest, you can actually wear just about anything with it but it you’re looking for a safe and foolproof combo that’s sure to get you lookin’ stylin’ then pair it up with a denim top to do the denim on denim or double denim trend. Remember to keep one wash darker than the other so you don’t create an outfit that’s too plain and simple.