The Most Fashionable Looks To Try
Wherever you are, seasons always change but there are looks that come as “in” or “out” so find out ways to change your looks this year! Since Spring comes blooming and blessd with wonderful trends, we’ve chosen the best ones for you to check out. You might even like all of them and go shopping right away.
1. Cropped Jackets. Yes, you’re going to need some jackets for a fresh appeal and we’re not just talking about cool black leather. You can also go for cropped jackets to pair with cropped tops, midriff dresses, trousers and jeans.
2. Bomber jackets. Big yes to this powerful 2014 fashion trend as well. Do pair with a dressy pair of shorts.Although sporty in shape, they come in interesting prints that look softer and a little feminine in some versions. Floral prints are so chic right now!
3. Collared Button-down Tops. This androgynous image will bring you extra edge this year with contrasting collars and and cuffs.
4. Wide-Leg Glam. Wear ones that are high-waist to make you look taller if you’re worried about looking shorter in them.
5. Tea-length Skirts. The trendiest skirt for Spring 2014, these beauties can be worn in sheer, flared, or glossy fabric. How to look hot in them? Show some skin on top like a sleeveless or short-sleeved blouse.
6. Weather-beater Sweaters. You’ll need them in Spring with the most gorgeous prints you can find or the boldest colors.
7. Tux and Sporty Stripe Trousers. Mod is in the air and it goes with a sexy athletic look at the bottom. On top, you’d better be high end in tuxedo style but please, no button-downs.
8. Shift Tops. It may be loose but it boosts your confidence by making you look so fierce and fabulous. Boxy and almost reaching the elbows, these blouses will send you flaming in the spotlight.
9. Coats Without Collars. Great with body-con frocks, pencil skirts and fancy pants, these coats are good in neutrals or daring prints.
10. Teal-shade Eyeliner. Add some color into your “smize”, as Tyra Banks calls smiling with your eyes. At the Marc Jacobs runway, models looked pretty and fantastical with their bright blue eyeliners.