Smokey eyes, dark and vampy lips – these are the two things that I love about fall beauty looks the most. While practically versatile and wearable all year long, sexy, dark smoky eyes are best worn during the colder seasons of fall and winter because they go well with the dark and rich hues that are dominantly present during these times. Creating the perfect smoky eye requires skill and the right products. Here are the best neutral eye shadow palettes for fall.
- Kat Von D Shade Light Eye Contour Palette – if you’re looking for a light but complete everyday neutral fall palette, the Kat Von D Shade Light Eye Palette is perfect for you. It has all the neutral hues you’ll need (from white to black and everything in between) for simple and basic everyday smoky eye looks. It comes in three color quads: cool, warm and neutral, making it perfect for everyone. Grab yours here.
- Too Faced Rock ‘n’ Roll Eyeshadow Palette – neutrals are great and all but I know not everyone can stand wearing just neutrals all fall and winter long and if you’re one of them, you should definitely check out the Rock ‘n’ Roll eyeshadow palette by Too Faced. For $36, you get 9 paraben-free, gorgeously pigmented eye shadows ranging from matte to metallic along with Too Faced’s signature glamour guide. Check it out here.
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette – for the avid Naked collector, this newest addition to Urban Decay’s Naked line is a must have. Though a little pricier than most palettes, UD’s Naked Smoky is worth every penny. Each of the 12 shadows are creamy in texture and has an amazing color pay off that which ensures that a little will go a long way. Buy yours here.
- Smashbox Photo Op Mega – the Smashbox Photo Op Mega palette is every makeup junkie’s smoky eye dream palette. This huge palette comes with 24 different shadows grouped into trios, making it easier for you to decide on which colors to use together. It also comes with 3 shades of blush, making it a great go-to palette for those who want everything in one place. You can get your Smashbox Photo Op Mega palette here.
- Morphe 35K Palette – this is one of Morphe’s best sellers and it’s not hard to see why. Containing every neutral shadow you could ever possibly need to create a neutral smoky eye at a very fair and reasonable price point ($22.99 for 35 shadows, seriously!), this palette is an easy steal. Be quick, though, as it tends to sell out very quickly. See it here.