This year has been a celebrity wedding extravaganza! All the biggest stars got married and all the most gorgeous, most stylish wedding wardrobes, ceremonies and celebrations have been created for the future to-be married couples to take inspiration from. In case you missed any or you just want to look back through them, here are the best celebrity weddings of 2014.
- LEIGHTON MEESTER and ADAM BRODY – Blair Waldorf and Seth Cohen got married! What? This wedding is essentially a dream come true, not just for the couple but for all their doting fans as well. Leighton and Adam tied the knot earlier this year in February at a secret ceremony in Northern California.
- KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST – KimYe’s wedding was one of the most anticipated weddings of the year and it sure didn’t disappoint! Kim and Kanye had a big wedding (200+ guests!) at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy back in May. Kim wore a Givenchy dress for the ceremony and a Balmain number for the reception afterwards.
- OLIVIA PALERMO and JOHANNES HUEBL – Olivia and Johannes finally tied the knot in a quiet and intimate ceremony at a park in Bedford, New York. Naturally, the couple look equally stunning and stylish; Olivia, in her 3-piece Carolina Herrera ensemble and blue Manolo Blahnik shoes and Johannes in his dapper Marc Anthony Hamburg suit and Charvet silk tie. You can read more about their wedding here.
- BEHATI PRINSLOO and ADAM LEVINE – Maroon 5 lead vocalist and Victoria’s Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo made their union official and got married in Mexico last July. Behati wore a custom pink Marchesa dress for her big day and Adam looked every inch as gorgeous as he always is.
- ANGELINA JOLIE and BRAD PITT – and who could forget the most awaited wedding of all time in Hollywood? Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt finally decided to tie the knot, six children and seven years of dating later, in a secret ceremony in the chapel of Chateau Miraval. Days later, they revealed pictures of their wedding including that of Angelina’s Versace Atelier dress personalized and covered in doodles by their children.
- LAUREN CONRAD and WILLIAM TELL – we all knew it was going to be Pinterest-worthy so when news broke of Lauren Conrad marrying William Tell back in September, we searched the interwebs high and low for pictures. Naturally, the good ones came about a few days later but it was worth the wait! Lauren and William’s wedding was breathtaking!
- AMAL ALAMUDDIN and GEORGE CLOONEY – people thought he’d never marry again so when news broke of George Clooney marrying Amal Alamuddin, it just became the hottest talk of the town. George and Amal got married in September. They had their wedding in Venice, Italy.
- SOLANGE KNOWLES and ALAN FERGUSON – and the latest couple to get on the wedding train is Solange and Alan. Solange married beau Alan Ferguson last November. Their wedding featured an all-white entourage and a lot of fun times.