Chambray is a ‘dressed up’ kind of lightweight fabric. Often mistaken for denim, this woven...
- 4 Easy Tricks to Spot Quality in Your Clothes
- 5 Things You Need to Know When Choosing a Dress for a Wedding
- 4 Ways to Get Creative on Your Fall Outfits with Blair Eadie
- 6 Must Haves to Look Chic on a Rainy Day
- How to Create New Combinations of Old Items
- Karole Josefa Bonnet: Preppy-Boho Fashion Style
- What Does Your Clothing Color Choice Say About You?
- How to Use Your Style to Accomplish Your Goals
- DIY Ideas for Purses and Bags
- How to Wear (and Rock) Suede