How to Dress Up in Summer’s Sexy Trend
Lace shorts can totally primp you up even if you weren’t planning to look so dressy. The fabric itself has a sultry and feminine appeal that can knock any jaw to drop at any moment. First, you have to decide which ones to buy. Pure white? Glossy neutral? Super sheer? Denim combo? There are so many to choose from. If you’ve got some already, we’d only need you to check these out.
1. Street Glam. We’ve seen how Hollywood stars have a flair for cover-ups and plain white tees. Here’s your chance to dress like a celebrity. A blazer, top, and shorts would do too. Or you can just put on an interesting tee and that’s it. Think minimalist, meaning not too much accessories and less makeup.
You can also opt for prints while maintaining the solid look by wearing plain and block colors for other items.
2. Boho Chic. More laid back yet definitely not as simple as the previous examples, this bohemian style is well loved by fashion icons and trend followers alike. The secret? Go ruggedly rustic. Go a little bit dull but put on some accessories. And don’t forget to go with the boots.
3. Lace On Lace. Not everyone can pull off this look. All you have to do is pick a top that has a different color, shade, or embroidery pattern from the shorts.
4. Dominatrix Diva. Yes, you can be that hot fashion vixen who leads and doesn’t give a damn when heads turn wherever you go. Be androgynous or a little more romantic with color. Deep, dark, and divine is the total look. Lace, leather, and luster it all you want. If it isn’t the top that’s going to stand out, it’d better be the shorts. Wear tights beneath it if you like. Just don’t overdress by making eyes get confused on where to look. There has to be a focal spot and whatever you wear, wear it with heels.
5. Beach Love. Be a sweetheart in vintage like cropped tops, tie backs, and nautical stripes. We’re bringing glam to the beach because that’s how you rock the summer.
6. Sheer Dance. Anything see-through is sexier compared to anything hanging out. Tease and please with transparent and gauzy fabrics this season to your heart’s content. Just pick one body part to subtly expose beneath the airy and cobwebby fabrics.