Spring starts in just a few more days and we can’t wait for the weather to warm up so we can slowly start dressing lightly again. See, that’s the thing about spring fashion. It gives you so much freedom on what you can wear. Unlike in winter, you don’t have to pile on layers and layers of clothes just to keep warm and neither do you have to sacrifice style in the name of comfort when the weather calls for it. If you prefer spring over winter like I do, I’m sure you’ll agree with me on this list of stylish spring staples we can’t wait to wear again.
- FUN AND FLIRTY DRESSES – oh, we can’t wait until we can wear those cute little dresses we have stashed in the back of our closets again without worrying about covering it up with thick and heavy coats and jackets just to keep ourselves warm. There’s just something about spring dresses that make us look and feel so dainty and feminine, don’t you think?
- LIGHT AND BREEZY CARDIGANS – cardigans in spring are treated more like something to dress up your outfit with instead of something to keep you warm. Light and breezy cardigans are perfect for adding a pop of color to your look, incorporating some print or simply building light layers. Kimono-style cardigans are still very much on trend so make sure you get yourself one for spring time!
- WEDGE SANDALS – the closer spring gets, the more we can’t wait to get out of these winter boots! Wedges are one of the staple footwear for spring and they’re honestly one of my personal favorites. They’re great for boosting your height and creating the illusion of being taller just like heels but they’re less painful and much more stable so walking in them is way easier.
- LOTS OF COLOR – there’s really no written rule about us having to wear darker, duller colors during the colder seasons but somehow, we tend to gravitate more towards them as the temps start to drop. Spring, however, is the time when we start to get crazy with all the colors and that’s one thing that I’m sure a lot of stylistas missed.
- SHORTS – whether you’re a denim shorts kind of girl or a lover of dressy shorts, these are one of the things that I’m sure a lot of us can’t wait to wear more of this coming spring. Sure, you wore shorts this winter with tights over them once but nothing beats the look and feel of just shorts.