When you hear or see the word silver, one of the very first things that come to mind is jewelry and that’s because that is the most common way that most of us incorporate the color into our everyday looks. Now, I know you’ve heard of silver being more compatible for people with cooler skin tones but that doesn’t mean the ladies with warmer skin tones can’t wear it. If you’re looking for fab street style ways to wear silver, whether you have cool skin tone or not, check out the tips and ideas we have below.
- SILVER JEWELRY – as mentioned above, this is the most common way to wear silver and incorporate it in your everyday look. You can choose to wear dainty silver jewelry for a more refined look or bigger, bolder and chunkier ones (in layers, if you please) for an edgier look that’s perfect for street style snaps.
- MIXED WITH GOLD – if gold is more of your element but you want to have a bit of silver added to your look, why not mix and match? Gold and silver make a really pretty and unique combo and is perfect for those of you stylish ladies out there who love to layer and mix and match.
- SILVER SHOES – now, if you’re looking for another way to wear silver that does not have anything to do with jewelry, you could try slipping into a pair of silver shoes. Go for the metallic ones – those are all the rage right now. Wear them with a plain and simple outfit and they’re sure to pop and become the center of attention.
- SILVER SEQUINS – ready to party the night away? How about bringing on the bling with some silver sequins? If you’re aiming for a bold party look, go all out and get decked out in a fully sequined dress. Otherwise, you can opt for pieces with subtle and minimal sequin details, just enough to make your outfit shine and sparkle.
- METALLIC BOTTOMS – want something a little more futuristic? How about rocking a pair of silver bottoms? Metallic is the best way to go if you’re taking this route. A pair of metallic silver pants can make you stand out effortlessly while a metallic silver skirt allows you to do the same but with just a hint of girly-ness.
- POP OF SILVER – and, finally, if you want to wear a bit of silver in your look but don’t want anything too loud or noticeable, the best way to go is to add pops of silver all throughout your outfit. You can do this by wearing a silver belt, carrying a silver purse or maybe even wearing a silver hair accessory like a headband or a beret.