Spring is just a few more days away and we’re already excited to see what the new season has in store for us. Lucky for us, we aren’t totally clueless on what the new season is about to bring, thanks to the many Fashion Week shows we saw last year where they showcased lots of up and coming as well as returning trends on the runway. If you’re just as excited as I am, check out these spring trends to look forward to.
- BABY DOLL DRESSES – baby doll dresses are perfect for those who are looking for something that will give them a girly retro-ish kind of look that’s not too sweet but totally dainty and chic. It’s not a very forgiving piece, to be honest, and this dress style is quite shapeless but when worn with the right pieces and accessories, this little number can make you look ultra stylish.
- FLARED JEANS – jeans are in everyone’s closets for a reason and that is that they’re never out of style. Cut and styles may vary but jeans in general will always be something that everyone will want to wear and this coming spring. Flared jeans are going to be big so bust out those pairs you have stashed in the back of your closets now.
- STRAPPY SANDALS – whether it’s a pair of low key flats or something as bold as knee high gladiators, strappy sandals added to any outfit is sure to give it lots of personality. Remember not to get too bold and go with something like otk gladiator sandals if you don’t have long legs as these tend to make your legs look shorter.
- MINT CONDITION DENIMS – forget about distressed jeans for a while and throw your denims with ripped knees to the back of the closet because this spring, you’ll want your clean blues. No rips, no acid washing, no DIYing, no nothing – just your denims in perfect condition.
- THE BOHO LOOK – Boho gals rejoice! The Boho look is back and it is one of spring’s biggest returning trends. The Boho look is a great look to go for if you’re looking for something that’s stylish, easy and comfy. Loose, flowy and dramatic pieces make up this look and if you’re planning on trying this look out next season, check out these photos below inspiration for some inspiration. Make sure to cap off your look with an equally laidback hairstyle (Boho waves are the best) and barely-there makeup.