Spring is just a few more weeks away and while staying warm, cozy, and stylish may be your top priority right now, there’s really nothing wrong with scouting for the new spring trends that are about to come your way. Sure, you’ll have to wait until the weather clears up a bit and the temp rises a little higher before you can wear many of these trends but there are definitely some that you can get started on right now. Check out these spring shoe trends that you can totally pull off even before spring officially starts.
- Rainbow Hues – rainbow stripes already started making the headlines at the previous Fashion Week shows so expect more rainbow colored pieces to take center stage this spring. The thing we’re most excited about to get in rainbow colors? Shoes! Not only are rainbow colored shoes going to look so pretty, they’ll look great with just about anything and everything you decide to wear them with as well!
- Bright white – after a whole season of winter white clothing, this coming spring is giving us a new way to enjoy this crisp, clean hue: bright white shoes! Yes, they’re a little intimidating because of the bridal vibe but yes, too, anyone can wear them anytime. If you’re looking for something subtle that will help you make a strong statement, why not try finishing off your look with this shoe trend?
- Block heels – getting tired of the pain you have to endure when walking in stilettos and all those other super slinky heel styles that are on trend right now? Well, here’s some good news for you. This spring, block heels are going to be hot. Block heels are super comfy because they offer better support for your feet and they’re pretty chic as well.
- Sneakers – lady sneakerheads rejoice! Another trend that’s coming your way this spring are sneakers and that includes all the hot up and coming releases from your favorite brands and designers (Air Jordan “Valentine’s Day”, anyone?).
- Mules and slides – mules are making another huge comeback this spring so for those of you who loved their short stint a few seasons ago, here’s your chance to sport these lovelies once more! Didn’t quite get caught up in the hype for these comfy faves in the past? Well, why not take this chance to try out the trend and, maybe, even fall in love with it.