Caramorello: Chloe’s Smokey Eye!
I’m sure lots of you have heard of or watched Chloe AKA Caramorello on youtube, she’s great and my ultimate youtube guru. I wanted to recreate one of her looks and show you how I got on. Her tutorial for the ‘Kokoloco Dance Performance Smokey Eye’ can be found HERE, I did mine slightly darker because I have much darker eyes. If you like her looks, subscribe! She’s fantastic.
Here are the products that I used to re-create this look:
- Chanel ‘Le Blanc De Chanel’ Primer
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
- Mac Bronzer in ‘Tantone’
- Benefit Coralista Blusher
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- MAC Strobe Cream Highlighter
Eyes and Brows:
- Too Faced Brow Envy
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (‘Creep’ and ‘Virgin’)
- MAC Technakohl eyeliner in ‘Graphblack’
- MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara
- Aveda Lip Definer Pencil
- MAC Lipstick in ‘Hue’
- No7 Lipgloss in ‘Angel Cake’
For a tutorial on how to create this look, visit Chloe’s Channel.
This picture is very, very necessary (NOT) but included for Lolz. 🙂
Hope you all have a lovely day.