Hello there beauties! now let me give you a review on Liquid Foundation that you might like to have and wear for this Month.
I’ve recently started using the Shu Uemura Face Architect in 974 shade. And Yes, I’m loving it! Hurrah!
Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing fluid foundation
A foundation that creates a perfect makeup canvas for all of your beauty-full makeup creations.
A high concentration of depsea water allows the formula to go on like silk, leaving skin hydrated and refreshed.
The lightweight foundation is designed to smooth out imperfections, such as uneven skin tone and texture, for a naturally flawless finish.
It comes in a variety of shades to match any skintone. It’s allergy tested and non-comedogenic.
It is recommended for those who:
– prefer a fresh and natural look with comforting fit
– prefer sheer to medium coverage
– prefer semi-matt finish, but hydrating sensation
What I Love…
- It does not make my skin break out.
- Weightless and Well Pigmented. It provides good coverage without feeling heavy- just like second skin.
- It blends really well with my skin. It gives me the flawless porcelain glow.
- It photographs well. Looks very natural and light.“No Fake or Cakey” Look.
- Great for my oily skin, as it gives a semi-matte finish.
- It has a glass bottle with a pump packaging that dispenses a small amount with each pump.
What I don’t Love…
- A bit expensive for a 27ml Foundation bottle.. though, it will definitely last you longer.
- This foundie can be layered, always apply lightly and layer for more coverage.
- Instead of applying too much foundation to hide some blemishes and other flaws. Use a concealer pot or stick after your foundie routine.
- Always set your liquid foundation-just a dust of loose or pressed powder. Apply with a brush or a velour puff.
For the Face:
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer
Shu Uemura Liquid Foundation with Beauty Blender Sponger
Laura Mercier Loose Powder
Laura Mercier Undercover pot-Nude
Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Natural
For the Cheeks:
Shiseido Luminizing Satin in RD 103
Nars Multiple Stick in Copacabana
For the Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nyx Black Bean
SmashBox Wish For the Perfect Palette
(Taupe Brow Powder, Purple, Gray, White e/s)
Lancome L’Extreme WP
Laura Mercier Tighline Cakeliner- Gray
Brow Gel in Beguiel
For the Lips:
MAC- Creme Cup
That’s all about it… Hope you like!