In just a few weeks, everyone’s going to be busy with the holidays – prepping their homes, shopping for gifts, organizing parties and doing all sorts of other things that usually keep us occupied during this time of the year which is why I think that now is the best time to start planning out your outfits. Now, I know this sounds a little vain but, hey, who doesn’t want to look good when they get together with family and friends? And, while we’re on the topic of planning outfits, let’s talk about shoes, shall we? Shoes are more than just shelter and protection for your feet. A good pair can take any outfit up a notch easily. If you’re looking for shoes to complete your holiday party look, check out this list we have of shoes that you can wear to various holiday get-togethers.
- METALLIC OXFORD SHOES – come on, It’s the holidays. You gotta have some sparkle and shine to your look! You just gotta and if you’re not totally into wearing anything too shiny, shimmery or sparkly on your clothes then the next best thing is to add that much needed sparkle and shine on your shoes instead. Metallic oxfords are perfect for laidback outfits that you have planned out to wear for a chill day out or a fun and casual reunion with your old schoolmates and friends.
- CUTIE LITTLE BOOTIES – having a chill house party for the holidays? Don’t bother wearing your slinkiest, highest heels. Instead, opt for something more comfy but still super chic like a pair of booties. Booties are perfect for indoor parties because they aren’t going to have you feeling too warm or too hot. There are so many styles to choose from, too, so you’re sure to find one that’ll go perfect with any outfit you decide to wear.
- BLACK PUMPS WITH ELEGANT DETAILS – going to a formal dinner for the holidays? Go all out and choose one heck of a show stopping dress and cap it off with a very simple yet elegant pair of black pumps with subtle but stylish details like a metallic cap toe or one with an ornate design on the heels. These shoes are great for just about any other outfit, too, since they’re super versatile and posh.
- STRAPPY STILETTOS – whether with jeans, with an LBD or a sexy little cocktail dress, a strappy stiletto is sure to up the sexy factor of any outfit. If you’re looking for something that will dress up your look and give it that subtle sexy vibe, go for a pair of strappy stilettos.
- PRINTED FLATS – don’t feel like dressing up to the nines but still want your outfit to look fabulous and chic? A comfy alternative to your everyday heels would be a nice pair of printed flats. Choose a pair that has a striking print or pattern and make it the focal point of your outfit. This way, you can slack a little bit on your actual outfit since you know the eyes would be more drawn to the shoes. These will be perfect for a simple family dinner or brunch with friends.