hey! hey! here is my NARS Pleasure of Paris Palette Review!
So I’ve never done and eye of the day or face of the day post before, so I thought I would start now!!!
Its surprisingly hard to get the true colour of the eyeshadows to show up but I’ve done my best.
I used the Pleasures of Paris Palette…
- I primed my eyes and put the shade ‘Abyssinia’ on the inner 3rd of my eye
- I then place the colour ‘Nepal’ onto the center 3rd of my eye and blended the 2 shades together so they fade into each other
- I then placed ‘Fez’ onto the outer 3rd of my eye and again blended with the previous shadow to fade them into one another. Its not showing up in the pictures but it created a nice gradutated effect
- I then used the shade ‘Cordura’ on a little brush and placed out along the lash line, concentrating on the outer edge and using a lighter, thinner amount to the centre of the eye
- I the put on a tiny bit of mascara just to darken the lashes slightly
I also teamed this with a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in ‘015 – Cherish’ just to add a bit of colour 🙂
I’d love to know what you think of this post and if you would like to see anymore 🙂