The best monochromatic outfit ideas come with the trendiest colors of 2014. For spring and summer seasons, brights and light shades are your perfect bets. When it comes to color, we love to mix and match. Sometimes, for a fresh appeal, it’s also fun to wear just one color in an outfit, or one color in different shades. If you happen to be so enthusiastic about monochromatic looks, this is the right place for you to get inspired.
Here are monochromatic outfit ideas for your sunny season wardrobe:
1. Pinks. Blush, salmon, carnation- you name it! Nobody can go wrong with pink from top to toe. It’s safe to wear one color with another that looks closely similar to its shade.
2. Blues. Celebrity or not,you can pull it off. Remember, the trick is to experiment with shades or wear on at a time. Placid blue and deeper shades of blue are so mod this season.
3. Yellows. This color is exactly the aura of summer and you wouldn’t want to miss the chance to wear one of the classiest colors this year.
4. Oranges. Love looks a bit like this color for Spring/Summer 2014.
5. Purple. It has been years that purple became one of the top trendiest colors in most seasons and we don’t usually associate it with a singing dinosaur anymore.
6. Whites. The angel look isn’t out as white stands out when you wear it all over.
7. Golds. How else are you going to shine in the summer, if not in golden hues? You don’t have to wear gold all over. It’s still classy to leave one or two items in an outfit without a touch of glitter.
8. Black-and-Whites. You can do it in any way you want and any way you can. Stripes are a huge hit as well as pattens you’ve only seen this year. Keep it as unique as possible!
9. Sands. Neutrals never go away. It’s a chic way to look next to summer whites.
10. Greys. At Pantone, the exact shade is called Paloma and it’s just as exciting as any other color. For more fun in a grey outfit, include a pint of fantasy or humor. Wear a jargon shirt or some fancy tulle just like the one below.