Loungewear has come a long way, from being something that you just typically wear at home to something that you opt for when you want an outfit that’s both chic and comfy that you can wear outside the house for various things like a quick coffee run with friends to running errands and even a trip to the mall on a lazy day. Lots of brands now make loungewear so stylish that you won’t have any problem sporting it outdoors. It has become a trend that’s well-loved by the practical fashionista who wants the best of both worlds. Check out these loungewear must have for hanging out in style.
- SLIM KNIT TOPS – knitwear is a cold weather essential that no one should be without once the temps start to drop. If you’re looking for something easy and comfy, go for slim knit tops. These will look great when paired with jeans of leggings and boots.
- OVERSIZED BUTTON DOWN – wear something that screams ‘borrowed from the boys’ and sport an oversized button down. If it’s big enough, cinch it by the waist and turn it into a shirt dress. If not, you can wear tights underneath instead. Throw on a cute cardigan or blanket cape on top and you’re set for hanging out with your friends on a lazy day in style.
- PRETTY PJs – whether you’re going out or staying in, a comfy pair of PJs is sure to keep you comfy. Not too surprisingly, wearing pajamas outdoors has become a huge trend in fashion lately. Check out useful tips here on how to wear pajamas outdoors without looking like you forgot to dress up for the day. One thing to remember when wearing pajamas outdoors is to accessorize well and to keep everything else in your outfit posh and polished to make it look intentional.
- SWEATER DRESS – a sweater dress is a shirt dress’s counterpart in the winter. It’s the perfect piece to wear when you want a foolproof look that’s cute and stylish but also easy and laidback. Wear it on its own with thigh high or knee high boots or with leggings underneath and you’re done for the day.
- SIMPLE SWEATS – jogger pants too athletic for you? Take the comfort of your look to the next level and opt for sweatpants instead. These are often looser than jogger pants so they’re less restricting but they come in fun colors and fab prints as well, just like jogger pants.