Kylie Jenner’s 90s grunge inspired makeup has been everybody’s favorite lately and we’ve got countless blogs with beauty gurus trying to get the look to prove it. From the matte face to the nude eyes and lush lashes and the perfect blush, Kylie has everything on point when it comes to her makeup. Of course, what people have been really envying is her lip color. It’s the perfect combination of brown, pink and mauve and while she has already revealed that she uses a MAC lip liner in the shade ‘Whirl’, we all know MAC products are pretty expensive and if you plan on wearing the look every day, it’s easy to run out of product so quickly which means having to repurchase and that can cost quite a bit PLUS, even if you have the money to spend on such a lip liner, finding it in stores can be really tough as they tend to sell out super quickly (since Kylie’s reveal, anyway). The good news, though, is that you don’t have to blow a good $15 on lip liner. Check out these alternative lipsticks to give you Kylie Jenner’s signature pout.
- NYX– if you don’t mind using just lip pencil on your lips or if you just simply want to get the same matte look as Kylie has on her lips, you can opt for the NYX lip pencil in the shade 831 Mauve. This lip pencil color comes very close to MAC Whirl. In fact, a lot of bloggers have been considering this as an almost identical dupe to Kylie’s signature lip color.
- Chanel – okay, so I know the point of finding dupes is to find a more affordable alternative but for those of you out there who don’t mind blowing off some cash to get Kylie’s lip color, I suggest you give Chanel no.33 from the Velvet Matte Collection. Check out the tutorial we found below on how to get Kylie’s lip.
- Gerard Cosmetics – in case you haven’t already heard, YouTube beauty guru Jaclyn Hill once again teamed up with Gerard Cosmetics to come up with a lipstick that’s made especially as a dupe to Kylie Jenner’s signature lipstick color of the moment. It’s a creamy matte lipstick called 1995 and it’s Jaclyn’s take on Kylie’s lip that’s sure to look good on all skin tones. You can purchase the lipstick here and use coupon code “JACLYN” to get 25% off your total purchase.
- Jordana – another lip pencil dupe for MAC Whirl is the Jordana Easy Liner in the shade Rock n’ Rose. This is a retractable cream lip pencil that sells for $1.99 in most pharmacies. It’s matte, just like Kylie’s lip color, and it’s almost exactly the same as Whirl which makes it a fabulous dupe at a fabulous price!
- Nude by Nature – another really close dupe to Kylie Jenner’s lip color is the Nude by Nature Natural Mineral Lipstick in the shade Demure. It has a creamy satin finish which you can leave on its own or blot to get more of a matte look like Kylie’s.
- Makeup Forever – last but not least is Makeup Forever’s Aqua Lip lip liner in the shade 14c. This lip pencil is super matte and drying so you might want to rethink it if you have very dry lips though you can always just moisturize before hand and then apply gloss over it if you want.