Jackets are one of the things you shouldn’t be without during fall. This piece can add warmth and comfort to your look while you’re out in the cold and it adds to the style and gorgeousness of your overall look, too! With so many jacket styles to pick from, it’s so easy to be overwhelmed – something that you wouldn’t want to feel when you’re on a budget. If you’re looking for jackets worth spending on and adding to your fall wardrobe, check out these jackets to wear with your street style fall look.
- Denim jacket – denim jackets will always be on the list of must have jackets not just for fall but all year round because it’s chic and versatile at the same time. Wear a denim jacket anytime you want to dress down a rather fancy piece. You can also wear it on days when you just want something simple and classic. Denim jackets are great for layering, too! They’re not too warm yet won’t leave you freezing out in the cold.
- Leather jacket – a leather jacket is a classic that, in my opinion, every woman should have. If you love the posh, chic and sleek look, you should definitely own a leather jacket and have it in your closet ready at all times. A leather jacket can give you a really cool and edgy kickass look when worn with pieces in black or leather but you can also get a sweet and sexy look with it when worn with more girly pieces.
- Embellished jacket – too tired to put together a cute outfit? Even the most basic, plain outfit would be a head turner when topped off with a cute embellished jacket. If you’re on a tight budget, you can DIY your own using a few craft supplies and an old jacket of your choice. This is sure to take your fall street style game up a notch instantly.
- Cropped jacket – if you need something to add a bit more structure into your look, go for a cropped jacket. Cropped jackets are also great for emphasizing the curves on your hips since most have a length that fall just right above it and this makes for an insanely sexy silhouette.
- Bomber jacket – bomber jackets are one of the most versatile jacket styles out there. If you’re looking for a jacket to add to your fall wardrobe that you know you’ll get the most wear out of, it’s this one. You can get your bomber jacket to look good on top of just about any ensemble and there are countless styles you can create with it as well, too!
- Army themed jacket – an army themed jacket can be any style in colors most often associated with the military. Examples of these colors include khaki brown, olive / army green and of course, the camouflage print. This kind of jacket is the one you should be reaching for if you’re looking to add a tomboy-ish yet sexy vibe to your look.
- Metallic jacket – showstopper by day, ultimate party outfit topper by night – that’s basically what a metallic jacket is and if you’re looking for something that’s sure to give your outfit that much needed ‘oomph’ this is the best way to go.