The first thing that comes to mind when I see green or read the word green is nature and the next thing that pops into my mind after that is St. Patrick’s Day. St. Patrick’s Day is a holiday celebrated largely and originally in Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Newfoundland and Labrador and Montserrat. It is also widely celebrated by the Irish diaspora around the world; especially in Great Britain, Canada, the United States, Argentina, Australia and New Zealand. On this day, people wear shamrocks and/or green clothing as a tradition and if you’re looking forward to this holiday, check out these ideas on how to wear green for St. Patrick’s Day.
- GREEN JEANS – give your blue jeans some time to rest and sport a different color for St. Patrick’s Day: green! Green jeans are great if you don’t want to wear something else other than your usual jeans and shirt outfit but you still want to incorporate green into your look for St. Patrick’s Day. Wear it with whatever top you usually would with your regular everyday jeans and you’re all set.
- HEAD TO TOE GREEN – feeling bold and adventurous? Channel the boldness in your outfit and rock a monochromatic green look for St. Patty’s Day. Don’t know where to start with creating your monochromatic look? Check out these tips, trick and ideas on how to rock a monochromatic look by clicking here.
- GIRLY IN GREEN – green may not be the most girly color in the color wheel but it sure can look great when you’re wearing something cute and feminine like a skirt or a dress. It’s also a great way to style your outfit if you want to wear a skirt or a dress but you don’t want to end up with a look that’s too girly.
- MILITARY GREEN – if girly isn’t your thing, though, another look you can do with green is the military look which, by the way, is another look that’s becoming quite the trend these days. The military look can be achieved by incorporating olive green into your look – the shade of green that you would usually see used in camouflage prints. In fact, if you’re up for it, why not sport some camo print as well?
- POP OF GREEN – adding just a little pop of green somewhere in your look is the perfect way to have something traditional on St. Patrick’s Day without going all out. This is a great option for those who think they can’t pull off wearing green clothes.