Fall is officially here, and if you haven’t already busted out your boots and shopped for a pair or two then I don’t know what you are doing with your life! This season, there are so many new footwear trends for us to enjoy, and most of these involve boots! Here are a few ways to wear boots for fall this year.
- Chic and classic – if you’ve always been the kind of girl to choose practical pairs rather than those really trendy ones, a classic pair of boots — no frills, no frou-frous, no funny cuts and no fancy embellishments — should be a staple in your wardrobe.
- Vixen in velvet – one of the best ways to make any outfit look a lot more interesting and unique is to play with texture and try to do some mixing and matching. This fall, fur is going to be everywhere, but if you’re not a fan of that you can add texture to your look by going for other fabrics like velvet. And, speaking of velvet, velvet boots are one of the hottest trends this season! Pair them up with simple looks to take your outfit to the next level or as a statement piece along with a really cute outfit.
- Show off – there’s really no better way to wear any style of boots than to show it off. For a cool and casual street style look, cuff up your jeans and let your boots be the focal point of your look. Another way to do this is to wear your boots with dresses, skirts, or even shorts.
- Flamin’ hot – adding a sexy vibe to cold weather looks can be tricky, but it can be done. If you’re not one to stand the cold and show off some skin during fall, you can always add a hint of sexy to your outfit by wearing something red, hot, and stylish. A pair of red boots like these, for example, is sure to get the job done.
- Make a statement – think all boots are boring? Think again! There are so many boot styles and designs out there from various brands and stores, it’s impossible not to find one you like. Minimalists can go for a pair of white boots with metallic accents while those who want something bolder can try looking for embellished, embroidered, studded boots, or maybe even a pair with prints that match their outfit.
- Thigh high like Riri – for the ultimate sexy badass vibe, try wearing thigh high boots. These have proven to be a favorite for many celebrities, especially the bad gal herself, Rihanna. Wear them over skinny jeans or leggings, with dresses and skirt, or with shorts.