With the rise of skinny jeans, flared jeans may not be that popular today but that doesn’t mean they’re out of style. In fact, flared jeans are one of the few styles of jeans that never go out of style. If you’re ever feeling like you want to take a break from the skinny jeans silhouette and you just want to sport something new and a little more laidback, you can always wear your flared jeans any time. Here are some tips and ideas on how to style flared jeans if you ever feel like wearing them soon.
- CHIC CLASSIC – conjure up a classic that’s guaranteed to never fail in making you look chic and stylish by pairing up your flared jeans with a crisp, white button down shirt. Add on a pop of color via accessories or throw on an interesting blazer / coat on top to make the outfit pop and then finish off with a gorgeous pair of heels and you’re set to conquer the day in style. For a more casual and relaxed look, you can go for a tee instead of a button up, too.
- BALANCING ACT – got a layered look that ended up being a little too heavy up top? Balance out your silhouette by adding a little volume on your bottom half as well by wearing flared jeans. This is perfect if you’re wearing something really heavy or thick that you don’t want to replace with anything else. Make sure to keep everything looking neat and clean so you don’t end up looking frumpy.
- COZY COMFORT – another amazing style combo you can try is a slouchy knit sweater with your flared jeans. This combo is perfect for the colder days of winter as well as for the earlier days of spring when the wind can still get a little chilly.
- DOUBLED UP DENIM – looking for fresh new ways to wear the double denim trend? How about pairing up that denim shirt with a pair of flared jeans instead of your everyday skinnies? It’ll give you a look that’s just as casual but a little more classic and traditional.
- HIGH-WAISTED – got sexy curves and long legs to flaunt? Why not showcase them in a pair of high-waisted flared jeans? Add on a belt to add even more emphasis on the waist if you want. This style is not limited to long-legged ladies, too. Even the petite gals out there could rock this look with the help of a cute pair of heels.