If you’re someone who likes to dress in sexy clothes all the time, fall and winter may not exactly be your favorite seasons just because you’d have to get warm and cozy and covered up from head to foot, leaving you no chance of sporting that really sexy dress that shows off your glistening, perfectly tanned skin. Don’t give up just yet, though. We may just have the solution to your dilemma. Check out these tips and ideas on how to look sexy without baring too much skin. These will come in handy now that fall is here and winter is fast approaching as well.
- Wear slit skirts – if you think you can’t get a little sexy for the workplace this fall, think again. Wearing slit skirts is one of the chicest and classiest ways to show a little bit of skin and exude a sexy vibe. Make sure to wear it with a top that has more coverage to balance out the skin exposure and to keep yourself warm, too, especially this fall and coming winter. How high the slit goes is entirely up to you, of course.
- Sport off the shoulder top – another really subtle way to look sexy without baring too much skin is to sport a cute off the shoulder top. Off the shoulder sweaters are on trend for fall so you’re sure to find really cute ones in store, I’m sure. Go for slightly loose-fitting off the shoulder top if you want to achieve that slouchy yet chic look that’s perfect for everyday looks. If you get cold quickly, you can add a scarf to your outfit for extra warmth.
- Cinch dresses by the waist – looking sexy doesn’t always have to mean showing some skin. Sometimes, it’s all about flaunting your assets and if your assets include shapely curves on your waist, then show them off! You can keep yourself cozy and covered up then use a belt to cinch your waist and define those curves!
- Don a leather piece – leather always has that sleek, sexy vibe and it’s a pretty warm fabric, too, so it’s perfect for cold days when you can’t afford to bare the slightest bit of skin. If you can tolerate it, go for a skin-tight pair of leather pants or maybe even a slightly fitted leather dress for that fabulous vixen look.
- Layer with sheer clothing – sheer clothing have been really hot for spring and summer but since it’s going to keep you rather cold in the fall and winter, it’s best to pile on some layers. Go for a sheer dress and wear something sexy underneath like a corset / bustier top and then top it off with an open coat. It’s subtle but very sexy and teasing at the same time.