Wearing skirts is one thing that many of us look forward to for the spring and summer season but for us to do so in confidence, we have to make sure our legs are silky soft and smooth. If you want to show off your legs this season, check out these tips on how to get your legs ready for skirt season.
- Exfoliate – the first thing you need to do to get smoother and silkier legs is to exfoliate to get rid of dead skin cells that make skin look dull. Dry brushing is a really good way to exfoliate your legs but you can try other methods or use products on them too.
- Moisturize – another secret to having legs that look and feel smooth and soft is moisturizing. Well-moisturized skin is always more supple and makes and outfit, be it shorts or skirts, look better.
- Shave – no one likes to see a hairy leg so if you want to strut your stuff in cute skirts and sexy shorts this season, be sure to shave your legs! Use a balm to prevent your skin from being irritated.
- Wax – if you’re not a fan of shaving, you can opt for waxing instead. The results last much longer though it can be a little painful. Waxing is also more ideal if you have sensitive skin and is less irritating than shaving.
- Tan – want legs that look slimmer and more slender! It’s time to get your tan on! Self-tanning is one option though you can always go the natural way and soak up some sun. Be sure to apply your tanning product evenly and avoid overdoing it to keep your skin from looking orange.
- Work out – another thing that you can do to make your legs look so much better in skirts and shorts is to work out regularly. Working out tones your legs, making them look a hundred times better and sexier. Some of the workout moves you can do to get toned legs are squats, lifts, and lunges.
- Try shimmer lotion – slathering on a bit of shimmer balm to your legs just before you head out can make them look extra fun, sexy, and fabulous. Be sure to get one with very subtle shimmer to avoid looking like a middleschooler.
- Wear heels – lastly, if you really want sexy legs, wear heels with your skirt (or your shorts, whatever you’re wearing). Heels can make your legs look longer, slimmer, and more toned.