Adele’s singing prowess is something that we all would love to have but if there’s one other thing that I personally would love to get from Adele, it’s her fierce but charming beauty look. If you’ve been following Adele for some time now, you know that her beauty looks have changes quite a lot since she started. One thing remained, though, her beauty looks are still fierce with just the right hint of that old world charm. Here are some tips on how to get Adele’s signature fierce beauty look for those of you out there who are big fans like me.
- Create a flawless base – Adele’s makeup looks may change a little from time to time but one thing remains and that is her flawlessly gorgeous base. Look for a full-coverage foundation that matches your skin exactly. You’ll want to achieve porcelain-looking skin.
- Take time to do your brows – brows can make or break your look so make sure to take the time and do them right. Adele’s brows are neither thin nor thick. They’re just the right fullness and they look very natural on her.
- Keep it neutral – when choosing colors to use for your Adele inspired makeup look, be sure to stick to neutral earthy tones and avoid using too much bright and vibrant hues. Adele always has a very classy makeup that uses neutrals like blacks and browns and rarely would you see her with something loud or bold.
- Focus on the crease – once you start doing your eyes, give a little more lovin’ to your crease. Go ahead and pack some color on there, do a subtle cut crease if you can. Adele’s eyes always look deep and mesmerizing and concentrating some color on the crease is one of the secrets to achieving this.
- Go all out with your lashes – when trying to recreate Adele’s makeup look, don’t skimp on the lashes. Go all out and choose a pair of falsies that will give you the best lash look of your life. IF you’ve been looking for the perfect opportunity to wear those statement lashes, this is it.
- Master the perfect retro wing – one of the most iconic parts of Adele’s look is her retro wing liner. This is something you’ll need to master if you want to pull off a flawless Adele inspired look.
- Find the perfect nude lip – if you’ll notice, Adele almost always sports a nude lip, save for the times when she’s owning a rockin’ red hue, and the thing that makes this work is that she has nailed the art of the nude pout. Her nude lips have just the right tinge of pink to it that makes it look very natural.
- Contour – another thing you shouldn’t miss when creating an Adele inspired look is the contouring part. Adele’s face, despite the round shape, always looks nice and chiseled, thanks to contouring.
- Tease your locks – when it comes to hair, it’s go big or go home. The secret to achieving Adele’s voluminous locks is volumizing hair products and a teasing comb. Put these and the tips above to good use and you have yourself the complete Adele package.