Anyone who’s into fashion and style has that one fashion blogger they look up to and, for me, that’s Olivia Palermo. At one point or the other, I’m sure you’ve wondered how these gorgeous women always look so good. I mean, admit it, no matter what they wear they always look like they just stepped out of a fashion magazine’s editorial page, right? If you’re looking for tips and tricks to dressing like your favorite fashion blogger, you’re in the right place! Here’s how you can achieve that:
- Keep up with the trends – one thing that’s very important when you’re trying to dress like a fashion blogger is to keep up with the current trends in fashion. You don’t need to break the bank and buy designer clothes, but you do need to be resourceful when it comes to building your blogger-esque wardrobe.
- Master the art of mix-and-match – a true fashionista is creative and resourceful. Limited pieces shouldn’t mean limited outfits. Mastering the art of mixing and matching whatever you have in your wardrobe is essential to make the most out of your clothes while still being able to try on and sport different looks and different styles.
- Invest in the classics and the basics – they might seem like they’re always on trend, but fashion bloggers love their basics and their classics just as much as any statement piece or trendy piece they have in their wardrobe. You can never go wrong with these, so invest in high-quality ones. These include plain tees, a camel coat, pumps, jeans, and more.
- Make sure your clothes fit to a tee – another tip is to always make sure your clothes fit you to a tee. Make the necessary adjustments, if necessary, and make sure nothing looks frumpy, scrunched, or baggy unless they’re meant to be worn that way.
- Never pass up the chance to accessorize – they may be small in size, but accessories make a big impact on your outfit. Never pass up the chance to accessorize, but don’t go over the top with them either.
- Take risks – experimenting with different looks and different styles is a great way to find your forte like the fashion bloggers have theirs. Play with proportions, mix and match different styles, combine colors you haven’t tried before, and add big and bold statement pieces to the mix — these are just some of the ways you can take risks with your style.