The shirtdress is such a versatile piece of clothing that would make a great addition to any wardrobe. No matter what you personal taste / style is, you’re sure to find a shirtdress that’ll fit in with your signature looks. If you already have a shirtdress or are planning on getting yourself one soon but have no idea how to wear it without looking too boring or too conventional, check out these gorgeous ways to wear a shirtdress.
- SOFT AND DAINTY – pick out a shirt dress in a light and soft color, pair it up with light neutrals like white, cream and / or beige or wear it with dainty pastel colors and you have yourself a cute little outfit that’s as soft and feminine as can be. This look is perfect for when you want to achieve a really girly look without getting too frilly.
- HOLLYWOOD GLAM – if you’re a sassy fashionista by heart, on the other hand, and you’re the kind who won’t settle for anything that’s not eye-catching or something that wouldn’t stand out from the crowd then perhaps you could use some Hollywood glam in your look by picking out a shirtdress in a stunningly bright color and completing the look with killer heels and statement accessories.
- A LA TAYLOR SWIFT – Taylor’s been rocking shirtdresses all year long so if you’re looking for a style inspiration to look up to when it comes to wearing shirtdresses, it’s got to be Taylor Swift. Tay just has a way of making everything and anything new look elegantly retro / vintage.
- BLANC CLASSIQUE – a white shirtdress is a classic piece that every lady needs. It’s one of those items of clothing that will allow you to create an unlimited number of looks without having to do too much. Wear it on its own with bold statement accessories for a street style look that will make heads turn or keep it chic and simple with a pair of blue jeans and some heels.
- ATHLETIC COOL – are you the sporty type? Try on a shirtdress and pair it up with your favorite sneakers then cap it off with a rucksack and a baseball cap and you have yourself a chic and athletic outfit that you can wear anytime you want. If you’re feeling more adventurous, go ahead and look for a shirtdress with athletic / sporty design and details on it to make the look feel a bit more authentic.