Winter is the best time to stay in and get comfy but it’s just not possible. You have to get out there and brave the cold to get to work or to school or to whatever else keeps you occupied during the day so the next best thing is to dress up in cozy and comfy clothes. And what better way to get comfy while you’re out in the cold than to don something furry and fuzzy? If you’re looking for something to warm you up for the coming colder winter days, check out these fuzzy, furry fashion items that you can cozy up in.
- FUZZY KNIT SWEATER – since you can’t wear those fleece jammies to the office, you might as well settle for the next best thing and that is a fuzzy knit sweater. Fuzzy knit sweaters are super cute. You can get oversized ones to use as an outerwear for when you’re layering looks and want to achieve that slouchy but stylish look.
- LONG FUR GILET – on days when a super warm and heavy outfit isn’t necessary, a gilet would be a really nice piece to have. It’s not too chunky and it won’t have you feeling too hot like a full on jacket or coat but it’ll still keep you feeling cozy and snug. Instead of going for regular fur, go for long fur. It give your outfit a much more elegant look. Faux goat hair is a great alternative, too.
- MINK COAT – want to add a bit of a luxurious look and feel to your outfit? All you need to do is throw on a mink coat on top of your outfit and you’ll be all set for the day. A mink coat can be a little expensive but it sure is a great investment for any fashionista. It’s the perfect outerwear for dressy looks and it’s something you can use to dress up simple and casual outfits as well.
- SHEARLING – whether it’s the trim on your boots or on your gilet, shearling is something that’s sure to keep you warm and comfy. Unlike fur, shearling is a little clumpier. It also has less of a luxurious look and feel to it which makes it perfect for casual and street style outfits.
- MOHAIR JUMPER – want something dainty and fuzzy but don’t want anything too dressy and lux like fur? A mohair jumper may just be what you need. Mohair is a lot less in-your-face than most kinds of fur but it’s fuzzy, warm and comfy as well. This is perfect for when you want to add just a little bit of texture to your outfit.
- FUR SCARF – it doesn’t look like a scarf per se but rather more like a collar made out of fur. Wrap it around your neck to dress up a plain top or jumper and to keep you warm and cozy as well.