Just make short feathery strokes to define your brows and fill in to make some areas appear thicker. You can build color on top of it too, with any brow, eyeshadow, or contour powder~ to give a natural looking effect. You can check the swatch HERE.
Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild– I can’t say enough praises for this blusher.. I love love the color payoff, the texture.. it blends very well and leaves my cheeks with a gorgeous flush. I’m normally not a fan of shimmery blush but the “Very” subtle golden shimmer in Flowerchild is barely visible on the cheeks and leaves the skin with a glowy finish instead of a shining shimmering splendid disco ball. It is really long wearing and I have found that it holds up well on my oily skin. No itchiness or anything.
I seriously love it. You can check my previous post HERE for further swatches and comparisons.
Steps~ How to:
1. Prep the skin with Moisturizer and Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer.
2. Apply Laura Mercier Oil-free Foundation in warm Ivory.
3. Conceal the Blemishes with Laura Mercier Camouflage pot-2 and dark circles with Bobbi Brown Undereye Concealer in Sand.
4. Set the foundation and concealer with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder.
1. Use the Sephora Brow Tint to line and define your arch, lightly fill-in the sparse spots with short feathery strokes. Be careful not to use the Brow tint on the entire brow, which will result to unnatural look.
2. Follow with eyeshadow, brow or any dark powder. I use the Nyx Powder Blush in Taupe. Dip an angled brush, then lightly brush the powder along the brows~ to blend in color perfectly. If your brows went too dark, you may use a clean mascara wand- brush the hair brows to blend out/ lighten..
3. Use a MAC Brow gel in Beguiel to lighten, tame, and hold the brow hair.
1. Apply NYX eyeshadow white as a base all over the eyelid.
(I didn’t use any eye primer other than this NYX white base)
2. Nars Duo in Cheyenne– use the “orangey-apricot bronze color” as subtle wash all over the lid, then blend with the “plummy browny purple” gently contour and fade toward the middle lid and deepen the color on the outer edges. Add intensity by smudging the same browny purple into the lower lashline.
3. Use any shimmery e/s (Virgin from Naked) to higlight the browbone and the inner corner of the eyes.
4. Define the eyes with Shu Uemura Liner Gel in M Brown.
5. Curl and apply the Maybelline Super VOlumizing Mascara.
6. Finish the look with Andrea Faux Lashes.
1. Contour the cheeks with Nars Laguna Bronzer, lightly buff the color underneath the cheekbone and blending towards the temples.
2. For additional warmth and healthy flush, lightly buff Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild.
3. Use Mac Prep Prime to highlight the forehead, undereye, and bridge of the nose for added contour.
Nars Multiple Copacabana to highlight the upper cheekbone.
Nourish lips with EOS LIP Balm, then apply Chanel Hydrabase Lily Beige 126– it is a beige nude shade followed with NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Beige to create a fuller-looking pout.
Again, For the look…
|Contact Lens: EOS/JBE Max Misty Brown
hope you like…