Dressing up is always the fun part of every morning but when you find yourself rushing to get dressed, you realize it’s not always all fun and games at all. We all love to look good and we take pride in putting together outfits that make us look and feel more confident of ourselves while also turning heads wherever we go. All that isn’t going to happen, though, if you’re pressed for time and you have no idea of what would look good together or what combinations would work. Thankfully, there are so many fashion combos that you can create and use as your go-to combos on these days. Here are some fool proof fashion combos that always work. Read on and make sure to have these pieces for pairing always ready in your closet.
- Loose top and skinny jeans – not feeling very experimental today? Take a loose top, pair it with your favorite skinny jeans and you’re good to go. If it’s a button up shirt that you have, you can opt to tuck it in and get a more polished look or you can leave it out and go really casual and laidback. This is one of Lauren Conrad’s go-to pairings that you’ll often see her wear when she’s out on the streets and I think it’s because it’s really quick but the whole look never seems rushed.
- Black and white – with so many colors in your closet to choose from, picking out which ones to mix and match can be a task. If you don’t want to get yourself through that much hassle and just want a foolproof color combo, get classy and go with black and white. The combination of black and white is timeless. You can wear it anytime, anywhere to any event and you’re sure to get a stylish look out of it. It doesn’t even have to be ‘equal parts’ of black and white. You can go monochromatic with one and add the other as an accent color, too.
- Crop top and high waisted skirt – it doesn’t matter whether it’s a pencil skirt, a skater skirt or a full skirt as long as it’s high-waisted, it’ll surely go well with that crop top. This combo is also great if you don’t want to show too much of your midriff.
- Stripes and jeans – stripes and jeans go together like peanut butter and jelly. This is a combo that you can wear all year round. A striped top is something that you can get from just about any store so make sure you’re well stocked up on these. They don’t have to be of a fancy cut or style, a simple striped shirt is enough. Striped print is also a very basic and versatile print so it’s great as a base when doing the print on print trend with jeans.
- Blazer and shorts – for a polished up street style look, the combination of shorts (distressed, cut offs, tomboy style, whatever) and a blazer is sure to get the job done. Obviously, you can wear anything you want underneath or you can leave it ‘blank’ for a sexier, more seductive look.