With Coachella approaching (boy, we really need to start planning out outfits for that!) and a few other festivals coming up shortly after, I’m pretty sure you’re already planning out your days so you can get to every festival you like possible. Of course, aside from making sure you enjoy festival season, you have to make sure you have the right outfits to wear to these events as well. Here are some festival fashion hacks from your favorite celebs that you will surely be able to use.
- MAKE CUT OFF SHORTS A STAPLE – Miranda Kerr believes that a good pair of cut off denim shorts will take you places, especially during festival season. What’s great about a good pair of denim cut offs is that you can practically wear them with just about anything so you don’t have to worry too much about your bottoms having to perfectly match your top.
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT FOOTWEAR – wearing the right shoes will not only make your outfit stand out; it will also help you last all day and night partying comfortable and rocking out to your favorite songs from your favorite bands. Jamie Chung swears by flat sandals for music festivals like Coachella because they’re really comfy plus there are so many designs out there that could complete your look.
- FRINGE FEVER – fringe is always a hot commodity for spring, especially during festival events since these celebrations thrive on the Boho vibe. Add fringe wherever you can but make sure you don’t go over the top. A few small ones here and there would look great overall or you could also opt to do a statement fringed piece and make it the focal point of your outfit instead of having fringes everywhere. Alessandra Ambrosio, Poppy Delevingne and Kate Bosworth are just some of the stars who are fans of fringe.
- GET DOWN WITH DENIM – want to know what Gigi Hadid’s go-to piece is for creating a stylish outfit with a very casual and street style vibe? It’s anything denim. And she couldn’t be any more right with that one. Go for a denim dress if you want a different take on the denim look or get matchy-matchy by doing a double denim outfit.
- ACCESSORIZE – any star who knows the way to a great outfit would tell you that accessorizing is key to completing your outfit, be it for a festival event or for any other day. Diane Kruger’s secret to staying stylish and protected from the sun is wearing a floppy oversized hat while Kendall’s accessory of choice (from the past years’ Coachellas, at least) is a bandana scarf.