Tips For Wearing Flare Jeans
There’s absolutely no time to waste so get your eye for style on the go for flare jeans this fall season. They’re wider than bootcuts, but more fitted than bell-bottoms. Wondering how to wear flared pants? Ways to wear this fab trend don’t differ much from skinny jean styling but it’s definitely a giving you a new look. Not only does it make you strut like a fashion icon but it keeps you up-to-date, because in this change-obsessed industry, we all know that one day you’re in and maybe the next day you’re out. What’s so fascinating about these awesome pairs of jeans is their ability to make your thighs and legs look sexy as they flare down to the bottom, somewhere below the knees. Types of flare jeans have emerged mostly according to fabric. How to wear them varies a lot as fashionistas all around the globe always manage to style their way to uniqueness. Check out these tips to give you a hint of what flare jeans style really is.
1. Make color bloom. Especially when you’re wearing a bright piece, let it shine on its own by wearing other items in a less eye0catching shade. It could be that the flare jeans are colorful or vibrant. If the jeans are white, wear more color on top.
2. Tease with some sheer. Flare jeans cover your legs all over so on top, why not challenge the imagination and put on a lace or see-through blouse.
3. Cover up a bit more. Feel the chill of fall? Get ready for winter as well becaus flare jeans aren’t only staying till this season. Wear a nice top. Put on a jacket or coat over it. Don’t forget the scarf and the hat if you need that one too. Recite it. Flare jeans, Top, and Coat or Jacket. You won’t forget to wear shoes, of course.
4. For printed flares, add on a printed item as well, may it b the blouse, cover-up, or accessory.
5. Not feeling so cold? You can try simpler styles such as jeans-and-top combo . For accessories, do put a scarf or necklace on.
6. Have denim on from top to bottom. Or you can wear tattered flare jeans as well.
7. Street style might be more your type so take the chance to look like a good girl gone bad in flare jeans.