Now that summer is almost over and fall is about to come, one thing that you should include in your to-do list is to start transitioning your wardrobe from the current season to the next. Going from summer to fall usually calls for a major closet cleanup. You have to get rid of light and breezy clothing to make room for thicker and heavier ones that will keep your warm when the weather starts to get cold. Thankfully, there are a ton of items that you can wear once the transition starts to make things easier and a vest is one of them. Here are some fab ways to wear a vest.
- LONG AND DRAMATIC – add a bit of drama and flare to your look by opting for a longer vest. For summer, you can wear it on top of your little girly sun dresses to add a sophisticated and glamorous vibe to your everyday ordinary outfits and for fall, you can wear it either on top of a cute long sleeved top or underneath a good coat for extra warmth and for added layers as well.
- SEXY STREET STYLE – for a cute little street style outfit that you can rock this summer, opt for a vest that fully closes and wear it as a regular top. If it closes a little too low, you can sneak in a pretty little bralette underneath to add some a hint of fun to your look too. Cropped vests are great for creating chic and street style looks too.
- LUX TUX – if you’re more of the posh, sophisticated type, a luxurious tuxedo type vest might just be what your closet needs. A tux vest adds structure and edge to any look, transforming your outfit from drab to fab and making it look a lot sharper, too. This is the kind of vest you’ll want to wear to work if you want to up your style game without looking too trendy or too casual.
- SOFT AND FEMININE – on the other hand, if you’re more of a girly girl who loves creating soft and feminine looks, you should opt for a drape vest. This adds so much subtle drama to the look and really adds a nice feminine vibe to any outfit.
- COOL COMFORT – gearing up for the cooler seasons of fall and winter? If you’re looking for transition pieces to add to your wardrobe, go for a shearling vest. You can also go for a puffer vest or a full on fur vest for some added glam.