The crop top has been a summer staple for a few years now. If you loved the crop top trend and you’re ready for something sexier and bolder, I think it’s time you give the bralette a try. Bralettes have been around for quite some time now but they’re just now getting really popular. The best bralettes to go for are the really strappy ones that add and create drama to any look. Check out these fab ways to wear a bralette.
- WITH SHORTS – a bralette paired up with shorts – whether denim or something dressier – is a great way to sport the former on its own. This is a great look for summer pool parties as well as summer festivals and it makes a perfect look for just about any summer day too.
- LACY – lacy bralettes are perfect for adding that sexy, sultry hint to your look without making the entire outfit get too seductive. You can wear lacy bralettes on their own (best paired with a skirt for a cute and girly look with a twist) or you can also wear them layered with other pieces for a more detailed outfit.
- UNDERNEATH A SHEER TOP – if you happen to have a stunning bralette with eye catching details but you don’t want to wear it on its own as you feel it shows too much skin, you can wear it underneath a sheer top. It’s a fun way to get in on the sheer trend while also sporting summer’s newest trend that is the bralette. Win, win!
- TOPPED WITH OUTERWEAR – another way to wear your bralette is to layer it up with a piece of outerwear. You can top it off with a blazer, a kimono, a cardigan, a jacket or whatever else you like. This combo will give you a casual, relaxed look with a very subtle sexy twist.
- WITH LOOSE TOPS – don’t want no side boob showing up when you wear that loose muscle tank? Got a tank top with a super low neckline? No problem! Just wear a cute little bralette underneath and you’re good to go. It’s important to pick a bralette with fab details like straps or embellishments to make it look intentional.
Showing off your bra is usually a no-no in fashion but when it’s cute and chic as a bralette, it’s more than okay to do so. There are lots of bralette styles and designs you’ll find. There are ones that have a very sexy boudoir vibe to them as well as those that are very street style-ish.