Jeans are everyday staples for a lot of us and because of that, they tend to look boring after a while, especially when wear the same look with them over and over again. You don’t have to have a closet full of brand new jeans all the time to have stylish outfits. All you really need is to learn how to style those pairs that you already have. If you’re looking for ways to make your everyday outfit look more chic, even with a limited number of jeans in your closet, check out these fab jean styling tips to take your outfits to the next level.
- CLASSIC FALL LOOK – need something quick and easy but also gorgeous and stylish this fall? Pair up your favourite pair of jeans with a trench coat and slip into some heels for a classic fall look that will never go out of style. This look is easy to put together and even easier to wear and is perfect for when you don’t have much time to put together an outfit in the morning but don’t want to look sloppy throughout the day.
- COLORED CUTIE – getting tired of the usual blue jeans? Why not try sporting a pair of colored jeans instead? If you’re on a budget and don’t want to splurge on a brand new pair just yet or if you’re simply not sure of whether colored jeans are worth the splurge or not, you can always dye an old pair into a color that you like.
- WINTER WHITE – want to stick to the minimalistic look but tired of your usual blues? How about gving white jeans a go? White jeans are super chic and sophisticated and they’re a little dressier compared to blue jeans so they’re perfect for when you want something more ritzy while still keeping the casual / street style vibe.
- DENIMS IN DISTRESS – the quickest way to give an old pair of denims a new look is to distress them so if you have a few pairs sitting at the back of your closet, take a blade and start distressing! Distressed denims are perfect for creating street style looks. They’re also great for dressing down a fancy top.
- ROLLED UP CUFFS – if you’re a petite lady, you know the struggle of finding a pair of jeans that fit oh so perfectly at the waist but end up being too long for your height. If you have a pair of jeans like this but never had the time to have them altered, you don’t have to wait. Simply roll up the cuffs to the length you desire and you’re ready to go!
- PATCHWORK – want to get creative with your jeans? How about doing some patchwork on a pair or two? You can use denim scraps from other pants that you no longer wear or you can also add some leather or lace into the mix to have a little bit of an assortment with the textures.