Getting up in the mornings and preparing for the day ahead can be a real challenge sometimes, especially when you’re having a really relaxing time just laying down on your bed and enjoying a good morning. If you’re like me and you always find yourself struggling to get up in the morning only to be left with very little time to do outfit, makeup and hair, check out these easy but gorgeous hairstyles for busy mornings.
- LOW TWISTED BUN – this one’s really easy and is perfect if you have long hair that you want to get out of the way. Adorn it with dainty little bobby pins or hair clips or keep it plain and simple and you have yourself an easy little ‘do that barely takes any time. Another great thing about this hairstyle is that it’s loose and relaxed and doesn’t require much hair pulling and tugging.
- QUICK CURLS – curling makes your hair look really nice and pretty but it can take up a lot of time. To create quick curls, put your hair up in a ponytail first and then grab 1-2 inch sections to curl. Once you have your entire ‘tail’ of the ponytail curled up, remove your hair from the ponytail, shake it off a little bit and finally lock in the curls with a generous spritz of hairspray. This will cut down your curling time in half.
- FRENCH TWIST PONYTAIL – the French twist is a really chic and posh hairstyle but if you feel that the look is too formal for everyday looks, you can always tweak it a little and do a French twist ponytail instead. Don’t worry about getting every strand of hair in place because a messy looking one is even better!
- KNOTTED UPDO – for the ladies out there who have to battle with textured hair every single day, check out this easy knotted updo that is sure to make your locks look effortlessly fabulous. This hairstyle takes no more than 10 minutes and does not require any styling tool so it’s heat-free as well. What’s not to love?
- UPSIDE DOWN BRAIDED BUN – here’s something for those of you out there who are looking for some of the old classics with a bit of a fun twist. The upside down braided bun is an easy hairstyle that looks basic in front but has a cute little surprise when you see it from the back.