They say women take ages to get ready and get dressed whenever we have to go somewhere and I personally think that it’s pretty normal for one to take quite some time putting together an outfit because, after all, you can’t rush perfection (wink, wink!). Kidding aside, I think the thing that takes up most of women’s time when getting is trying to figure out which top to wear with what bottom and what accessories to complete the look. There will be days, though, when you won’t even want to try because you’re either too lazy or just out of outfit inspiration and that’s where rompers come in. Rompers are the lighter and more summer-friendly versions of jumpsuits. They’re perfect for lazy days and they’re guaranteed to make you look chic. Here are some cute rompers to get your hands on.
- Black romper – if you’re getting yourself a romper for the first time and you’re not sure about how it would look on you, I suggest you get your first romper in black because black is such a forgiving color, it makes almost anything look good on anyone. Once you get the hang of rocking rompers, you can upgrade your look by adding on fierce and bold accessories.
- Floral romper – anything floral is always perfect for summer so why not up your floral game up a notch this season and rock a cute floral romper. This is perfect if you want something so effortlessly cute and girly yet don’t want to consume too much of your time thinking of pieces to mix and match.
- Statement romper – a statement romper is one that will make you turn heads wherever you go. It has to be a bold color, a unique cut / style and/or a fun and exciting print. It’s the one romper you’ll need on days when you want to feel extra glamorous or on days when you want to impress someone with your looks.
- Denim romper – wearing a denim romper is the ultimate way to up your summer street style game. Wear it with a cute crop top underneath or with a cute shirt to get that stunning ‘summer fashion diva’ look. It’s also a great way to put a refreshing twist on the denim on denim trend if you wear it with another denim piece like a denim jacket on top or a chambray shirt underneath.
- Lace romper – don’t feel like wearing a dress to that fancy party you got invited to? Don’t push it. You can always wear a lace romper instead and still be elegant and sophisticated. Lace rompers are perfect for adding a touch of subtle exquisiteness to your look. It’s also great if you just want to feel more feminine and dainty.
- Racy romper – yes, you need that sexy and provocative romper in your life. You may not be able to wear it every day but you can wear it anytime you need a pick me up or you just want to go all out on glam for a fun night out with your friends.