How to Wear Shorts in Summer 2013
To know how to put up cute outfits with shorts, you have to find out what are the trends for summer 2013. Shorts are definitely in. Since when did they start getting left out? You don’t have to try all of them. the important thing is you don’t loo outdated. So we move with the times. Here are examples of wardrobe ideas you can use when wearing shorts.
- Lace shorts. A fresh way to wear lace is through short shorts combined with a rocking graphic tank top. This spells rock ‘n roll brought by black lace shorts and also black flats.
Laidback glam is on this outfit. Time to look sweet, subtle, and more approachable.
- Motorcycle Shorts. The most effortless, stylish and sexiest way to wear these shorts is when it’s just too short and just appears a little underneath the longer plain white shirt. Team up with a vest or jacket and biker boots.
Whether plain or printed, motorcycle shorts are easy to style and more comfortable to wear.
- Denim Shorts are forever. There are many many ways to wear denim shorts, tattered or not. You can wear them with anything because they are the most versatile items in the summer trends list and all over fashion.Just don’t try to set a mom pants trend because it will never work.
- Tailored shorts. Chic is the only word to describe this trend. No matter how simple your outfit is, tailored shorts will upgrade it into classy. Get a matching handbag to rock the look.
- Leather Shorts. There’s nothing hot like leather on gams. Ready to mix and match? Put on a collared tee and statement jewelry. Also accessorize with a clutch and high heels. Brown is classic, but black is new, others along with a little embellishment.
- Metallic Shorts. No need for a lot of accessories except for arm party. The shorts shout out loud already.
- Short shorts. Why wear shorts when they aren’t short enough?
- Cut Off Shorts. When they’re short enough, you can totally move freely with style.
- Floral Shorts. For summer, they’re heavenly. Pick the ones the bloom most beautifully and pair with a plain top. Don’t forget the contrasting purse and shoes.