One of the things that a lot of women look forward to when it comes to changing season is shopping for new clothes, looking out for new trends and, of course, putting together a new wardrobe. Now, keeping up with trends can be quite tricky. Not all trends are meant for everyone and some of them are going to be a challenge just because they’re not exactly 100% comfy. Good thing fall is here and we all know fall always has the snuggliest trends that make us look chic and feel nice and cozy. Here are some comfy fall trends that you’ll want to wear every day.
- Off the shoulder sweaters – we all know sweaters are a must when the temps start to drop and though your regular sweaters are already comfy, why not give it a sweeter, flirtier take and go for off the shoulder sweaters instead? You can choose between having one or both shoulders off, it just depends on the look you want to achieve as well as how cold it is outside. Go for a slouchy off the shoulder sweater for that effortlessly chic look and throw on a sweater when you feel the cold starting to crawl in.
- Not-so-skinny jeans – let’s face it: skinny jeans aren’t the most comfortable pair of jeans you’ve worn all your life. They’re a little restricting and they can get a bit too tight sometimes, too. This fall, substitute those skintight skinnies with something more comfortable like slightly looser boyfriend jeans. You can go for distressed and ripped jeans as well if you want something more rough and street style-ish. And don’t worry about losing the sexy vibe to your look. A pair of fierce heels and a sexy top should get the job done for you.
- Low key white sneakers – sneakers are summer’s staple shoes but this year, they’re taking over our fall wardrobes and letting us put together more comfy looks. Low key white sneakers are the best way to go. They go with just about anything from fancy dresses to jeans and they’re so much easier to style and mix and match as well plus they’re really comfy on the feet unlike heels.
- Loose leather pants – sleek and sexy as they may be, a lot of women tend to shy away from leather pants because they’re skintight most of the time and they’re not something you’d want to wear all day long. This fall, though, looser leather pants are everything. Don’t go for the really baggy ones but instead choose those with just a bit of wiggle room in them.
- Wide legged pants – another comfier alternative to skinny jeans are wide legged pants. Palazzo pants were one of summer’s hottest trends and this fall, their thicker and warmer counterparts will rule the fashion scene. Go for wide legged slacks for office attires. Make sure to pair them up with well-fitting tops to balance out the silhouette.