Light clothing items are everything this summer. As a fashionista, you’ll want something that’s not only jsummer sun. Though denim jeans and shorts are an established must have for summer, there will always be those ‘too hot for any denim’ days and one of the best alternatives to reach for on those days are palazzo pants. Palazzo pants are light and breezy so they’re perfect for even the hottest summer day. They’re very feminine and they have a touch of drama to them. At a glance, they kind of look like maxi skirts except that they’re much more convenient on windy days. If you want to know how to rock these beauties, check out these chic ways to sport palazzo pants.
- With a plain top – if you’re not sure about what to wear with a pair of palazzo pants, the best and safest way to go is always to wear it with a plain shirt. A crisp white shirt is a foolproof pair for any pants / bottoms that you find tricky to wear but if you want to give your outfit more color, you choose to wear a colored shirt same as or in contrast with the dominant color if your palazzo pants. The latter will make your outfit look livelier and vibrant which is great for summer. If it’s too hot for a shirt, you can also wear a plain tank top instead.
- Printed – you’ll find that most palazzo pants come in plain solid colors but that doesn’t mean there aren’t printed ones as well. If you’re looking for a fun way to wear your palazzo pants or if you simply want to add a pop of color to your outfit, just rock a pair of printed palazzo pants and you’re good to go. Printed palazzo pants perfect if you want to add more detail and texture to your outfit as well.
- With a crop top – for a sexier twist, you can also wear your palazzo pants with a crop top. You can wear any kind of crop top that you already have, there’s really no need to buy a new one just to match your palazzo pants but if you have body-hugging crop tops (read: those that aren’t loose and baggy), choose those because they balance the looseness of palazzo pants perfectly. If you don’t want to show too much skin, you can also opt for high waisted palazzo pants.
- To the beach – if you think palazzo pants are only good for casual and street style looks, think again! With the right top, you can wear palazzo pants just about anywhere and that includes the beach. Wear your palazzo pants with your cutest bikini top and you’ve got yourself the perfect outfit for walking by the shore or lounging around the resort.
- Business casual – another place where you can rock a pair of palazzo pants is at the workplace. Mix and match a button down shirt, palazzo pant and a pair of fierce heels to get that look of sophistication that’s perfect for impressing your bosses and your clients. This look is super chic and real easy to pull off.