From Top Left:
1) Base coat of Twilight.
2) Paint the index finger nail tip with another layer of Twilight then pour on caviar pearls over a pot to catch them. Press gently on pearls when on the nail.
3) Paint a cross with the nail art pen or nail varnish with a nail detail brush on the ring finger.
4) Wet a wooden tool.
5) Pick up Caviar Pearls with wooden tool.
6) Apply pearls to wet cross on the ring finger nail. Press gently into place.
7) Paint a Skull on your middle finger nail.
8) Pour Caviar beads over nail.
9) Use wooden tool to push off excess beads and leave gaps for eyes and mouth.
Sorry this post is delayed, I’m way behind on creating nail designs with my Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar but I guess that’s what happens at this time of year! This is using day 11 and 12. It would look better on a lighter background of polish but I was trying to use the ones I was given in the Calendar! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! I have lots of festive outfits to post about and will try to get time tomorrow.