Carmine Beauty Box – January Edition
There’s nothing better than receiving a parcel, especially when it’s contents are a complete surprise and I suspect, this is the very reason that some of you subscribe to beauty boxes.
Content wise, they can be hit and miss from month to month but the risk and suspense of something unexpected being delivered to your door is somehow addictive.
A surprise Special Delivery popped through my post at the weekend in the form of Carmine’s January box and I thought I’d share it with you as there are a few products in this months box from brands that I’ve never used before and have been loving all week.
- Korres Wild Rose 24hr moisturiser – A 10ml deluxe sized sample of their intense brightening and hydrating day cream. A bit too thick and creamy for my skin but would be great for those with dryer complexions.
- Eldora false eyelashes – The set of these handmade lashes I received is amazing, super dramatic but natural. I’m so glad these were included in the box otherwise I’d never have found their website, seriously it’s a lash addicts heaven! They do great Shu Uemuralookalike lashes for a fifth of the price. RRP £3.90.
- Balance Me Radiance Face Oil – Although the deluxe, 5ml sample looks small a little goes a long way with this. Use pre-moisturiser day and night to get your skin glowing!
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick – You know I love my UD 24/7 Shadow Pencils so I was super excited to see this included in the box. I’ve used it all week and I love it. Eyeko’s Fat Stick is super creamy, versatile and long lasting on the lids. RRP £10.
- Westlab Himalayan Pink Salt – You’ll get one good baths use out of this sample which claims to give you detoxifying results of a 3-day fast in just 30 minutes!
As you can tell it’s the make-up items which interested and impressed me the most. I love that I’d never have tried either of the above had they not come in my little black box.
I’ve already spotted some other shades of Eyeko’s stick that I’m after over on ASOS and will be ordering some Shu dupes at Eldora later using the 50% off code that came in the box. (If you spend £15 you can get half off using eldoracarmine2012 at the checkout!)
Talking of discount codes, the box not only comes with great products to try but cash saving offers to use too if you like anything you receive.
Although this months offering isn’t quite as exciting as previous months (November and December’s were corkers) it is still a jolly nice box.
Carmine’s beauty box costs £10 plus £2.75 postage a month and can be cancelled at any time so no contracts! If you are interested check out their website here!