Summer is the perfect time to embrace your girly side and flaunt it off with cute and stylish dresses. Picking a dress is easy but choosing one that’s both comfy and chic can be a struggle. To help get you started on filling up your wardrobe with cute ones, check out these summer dresses that are perfect for the hot summer weather.
- Striped body con dress – let’s start off with the basics: a striped body con dress. This dress style is perfect, not only for summer but for any other season as well. It’s simple and versatile, can be dressed up or down and is very flattering on most body types.
- Pinafore – looking for a lighter and more relaxed alternative to your rompers, jumpsuits and overalls? Try slipping into a pinafore instead.
- Maxi dresses – any kind of maxi dress is perfect for a hot summer day. Aside from being so chic and stylish, maxi dresses are ultra comfy and super light and airy, too. Pair them up with a crop top for a trendy look or with a tank top for a simpler everyday casual outfit. You can wear them with dressy tops to make them date night–appropriate.
- Tunic dress – for those of you out there who love going Boho for summer, a tunic dress is a must. Most tunic dresses will have very intricate details often embroidered on them and that adds to the charm of the whole outfit.
- Chiffon dress – a chiffon dress is light and breezy. If you’re looking for a dressy dress that you can wear to fancier events and occasions this summer, try looking for a chiffon dress that will suit your taste.
- Off shoulder dress – want something sexy and flirty but also cute and playful? Try an off shoulder dress. Go for the ones with ruffles if you want to add a bit of a sexy Latina flair to your look or go for something simpler if you want something more hip, trendy or maybe even sophisticated.
- Wrap dress – if you’re not sure what dress style suits you best, go for a wrap dress. Wrap dresses are universally flattering so they’re perfect for those who don’t have much time to figure out what dresses will flatter their figures.
- Chic shirt dress – no summer wardrobe is complete without a chic shirt dress. Wear one whenever you feel like doing something simple and casual, maybe even something with a minimalist vibe. Shirt dresses are perfect for everyday but you can definitely dress them up for something more special as well.