No woman would ever pass up the chance to shop for jewelry. Jewelry is just one of those things we can’t resist looking at every time we see them at the mall and buying whenever we have the chance. It makes us feel more beautiful, elegant and sophisticated and no stylish woman could ever say no to that. There are so many gorgeous pieces of jewelry out there but if you’re in your 30s, you know that there are certain styles you need to start avoiding like tacky, cheap-looking ones and ones that are super loud statement makers. Here are a few must have jewelry pieces to help women in their 30s update their collection.
- Minimalistic pieces – once you hit you’re 30s, you’ll want to consider adding pieces of jewelry that will last you a lifetime. Classic pieces are a proven favorite and minimalistic ones make great addition to any thirty-something’s collection as well.
- Diamond stud earrings – diamond stud earrings make great everyday earrings but they’re also great for jazzing up already dressy looks that you don’t want to take over the top or for adding a chic and sophisticated touch to a rather casual everyday look.
- Non-diamond stud earrings – on the other hand, if you’re not the diamond kind of girl, any other pair of simple stud earrings would do. Stud earrings are great for everyday wear and they’re really easy to mix and match with.
- Pearl necklace – a string of pearls is a must in every thirty-something woman’s closet. It may not be something that you wear everyday but it sure is something that you can turn to when you want something classy and elegant to go with your dressier looks, especially those for special occasions and events.
- A locket – again, this is not one of those pieces you have to wear everyday but it is nice to have something sentimental that will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside every once in a while, wouldn’t it? Especially when you’re in your 30s, working away from home and keeping a busy sched.
- Menswear inspired watch – dress watches for ladies are nice and cute but if you want to add some serious business vibe to your look, a menswear inspired watch is what will get the job done. Choose one that’s not too big, otherwise it will look like you borrowed your husband’s or your dad’s.
- Statement pendant – forget about the chain, focus on the pendant itself. A gorgeous, eye catching pendant is a great way to make an impactful statement without going over the top.