More than just a photosharing social media platform, Instagram has become a hub for rants and raves regarding the latest products in the market, especially in the beauty community. It has also become one of the biggest marketing tools for lots of brands, too, including start-ups that you might not have heard of if you’re not Instagram-savvy. If you’re on the lookout for new beauty and makeup brands and products to try out, here are some that you should check out on Instagram.
- Makeup Geek – thanks to its massive number of followers and a plethora of reviews and shoutouts from famous Youtubers, Makeup Geek has catapulted from a small Instagram-famous brand to one that is known worldwide. This brand is known for its eyeshadows which are insanely pigmented and comes in a ton of fun and exciting but still wearable shades.
- Colourpop – though widely popular for their lipsticks called Lippiestix, Colourpop’s powder products are not to be missed. Their creamy, light, and long lasting formulation is worth every single penny.
- Bitter Lace Beauty – Bitter Lace Beauty is the brand that launched the highlighter that broke the Internet. That’s right. The most coveted rainbow highlighter called Prism is one of the most popular beauty and makeup related product on Instagram right now and while many have tried to recreate it, no one really came close.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – love brows that slay? Get your hands on any of the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products and get brows that look fierce and fab all day every day. They also have liquid lipsticks and contour kits that are to die for.
- Morphe – Morphe has long been in the beauty business but the recent surge in the brand’s worldwide popularity is highly attributed to its Instagram fame. Morphe is known for its really affordable makeup tools as well as powder products like eye shadows and blushes.
- Gerard Cosmetics – collaborations with big Youtube beauty gurus and a ton of raves on Instagram is what made Gerard Cosmetics famous on the internet. Their liquid lipsticks give off perfectly lacquered lips that are selfie-ready anytime.
- Kylie Cosmetics – there’s no denying that Instagram has been a huge part of the success of Kylie Cosmetics, a brand owned by no other than Kylie Jenner. After debuting selfie after selfie of the perfect brown lip, Kylie has finally released her own line of lipsticks. From perfect mattes, Kylie has also recently launched glossy and metallic lines.