During this time of the year, there will be countless parties to attend. Aside from making sure that you have chic outfits to wear to these parties, one other thing that you need to worry about is your hair. Of course, no look is complete without a cute hairstyle. Here are a few hairstyles that you could pair up with your holiday looks this year.
- Tri-braid updo – this updo looks super cute and complicated, but the truth is that it takes less than 10 minutes to make. Just part your hair into three equal sections, braid them low and then start bunching all three braided sections into a bun.
- Headband updo – for those who are looking for something more polished, this updo with a braided headband accent is perfect. It’s more refined compared to the first one, and is a little more dressy but not so much so that it looks too “stiff.”
- Low rolled updo – need a quick last minute hairstyle to complete your look? This low rolled updo will save you from looking like a hot mess at the office holiday party. What’s more is that you don’t even need any special kind of tool or equipment to get this look done, so it’s perfect for those who want something really easy but still cute.
- Braided bangs – short-haired ladies always find it a struggle to come up with a hairstyle to complete their holiday look since there really isn’t much to play around with, but this braided bangs hairstyle is great if you want something quick, easy, and beautiful.
- Tied up ponytail – for those of you out there who are looking for something that’s a bit more relaxed and laidback, this tied up ponytail look might just be the one. Start with hair curled at the bottom for volume, then tie it up as high as you can into a basic half-ponytail. Leave the lower half down to make the hairstyle look fuller and add a cute little ribbon or bow to complete the look.
- Sleek and chic – for that effortless-ish look that will take your holiday look to the next level, this sleek and chic slicked back look is perfect. It has just the right hint of edge to it without taking away the pretty, girly vibe.
- Playful pigtails – who doesn’t love looking cheery and playful for the holidays? Go full on with the nostalgia this holiday by wearing something your mom used to make you wear in your childhoos days — a pair of pigtails! Add a chic vibe to your grownup pigtails by opting for something like a super tight mermaid braid.
Here are a few more ideas you can use.