When you think of Coachella and all the other similar music festivals, you always think of chic, Boho-ish looks that are equal parts dainty and edgy. During this time of the year, flower crowns are super popular thanks to these events but if you’re not the girly kind who loves to wear colorful blooms on her hair, then we have just the thing for you. here are some festival hair accessories that aren’t flower crowns.
- Headscarf – whether it’s an actual headscarf or a regular ol’ scarf that you turned into something to cover your head with, this hair accessory is a definite must have during music festivals. Aside from the fact that they go so well with just about any look, they’re great for protecting your locks from the sun, too.
- Headwrap – for more of that gypsy vibe, you can opt to wear a head wrap instead. Like a headscarf, this will also protect your hair from the sun which is great if you’re going to an outdoor music fest and staying out in the sun all day.
- Turban – another hair accessory that you can wear to a festival is a turban. It’s also perfect for keeping your hair safe from the sun and is great for adding that Boho-ish vibe to your look. Turbans come in all styles and designs so it shouldn’t be hard to find one to match your outfits planned.
- Baseball cap – going for more of a sporty look for the festival? Finish off your look with a baseball cap to complete the look and really get that athletic vibe going. Baseball caps are perfect for adding just a hint of tomboyish touch to your outfit, whatever it may be.
- Hair jewelry – dainty chains and drop gem charms – what more could you ever ask for? Hair jewelry is becoming one of the most popular trends when it comes to hair accessories and they’re really pretty and perfect for festivals like Coachella.
- Wide brim hat – add a touch of sophistication to your look by finishing it off with a gorgeous wide brim hat. It’s great for Boho-themed looks and perfect for any other fabulous look as well.
- Embellished headbands – for a daintier and simpler look. you can opt for an embellished headband to go with your festival look. Headbands are super easy to pull off so don’t worry about not looking good in them.