Denim is a great fabric for everyday use. It’s sturdy, it’s versatile and it goes well with a lot of looks and styles. I’m pretty sure many of you have more than one piece of denim in their closets right now, be it pants, jackets or whatnot but do you have everything that you need? Here are 7 denim pieces you need in your wardrobe right now.
- SKINNY JEANS – for obvious reasons, denim skinny jeans take the top spot in our list. Denim skinny jeans are perfect for everyday looks. You can dress them up or dress them down, depending on the look that you’re going for.
- BOYFRIEND JEANS – a pair of boyfriend jeans make a great alternative to your skinny jeans on days when you want to get a more laidback and relaxed look that’s casual but chic. Just like skinny jeans, you can dress them up and dress them down, depending on what you like and you can also achieve multiple looks with them.
- DENIM JACKET – a denim jacket is an all year round staple in many women’s closet and for a good reason. For the spring and summertime, denim jackets are perfect finishing touches while for fall and winter, they make fantastic layering pieces.
- DENIM SHORTS – on warmer days in spring and summer, you might be looking for a cooler alternative to denim pants and a great one would be a pair of denim shorts. Have them however you like them – classic, frayed, cuffed, cutoff, Bermuda-style – anyhow you like. Check out this article on how to pick out the perfect pair of denim jeans for your body type.
- BLACK – of course there will be days when you want to switch up your look a little bit and you’ll need something to help you out with that so having a pair of black denim is essential as well. Black jeans are great if you want to achieve a dressier look, too.
- WHITE – aside from black jeans, another must have in your wardrobe’s denim check list are white denims. Classic white denims are great for dressing up but you can also dress down with a distressed pair of these.
- FLARED DENIMS – flared jeans never go out of style which is why having a pair or two in your wardrobe is a must. Flared jeans are universally flattering so know that it will look good on you, no matter what your body type is.