For most people, the weekend is the only time to really get creative with their outfits and their style. With most of their days spent in boring office outfits, the weekend is definitely something a lot of working fashionistas look forward to. However, even the most stylish fashion enthusiast runs out of ideas sometimes and, on days like those, a classic weekend outfit is sure to come in handy. Here are some weekend outfits that you should always have ready.
- A crisp white shirt and jeans – this is perhaps the most basic outfit you can ever have in your closet but with the right accessories, you can turn it into one of your chicest looks, too. The combination of a crisp white shirt and jeans works all year round, making it a highly reliable weekend outfit that no woman should be without.
- An off shoulder dress – whether it’s a daytime date with your man or a posh lunch out with the girls, an off shoulder dress is sure to be something that you can rely on when you need to go out on the weekend with no idea what to wear. Finish off with heels for instant glam vibes or with a pair of sneakers to get that laid back casual look .
- Boho shirt dress – even non-Boho girls would benefit from at least one Boho shirt dress in their wardrobe on weekend days when they have no idea what to wear. Go for something really hip and chic. Be sure to finish the look off with the right accessories to get the full on vibe.
- Canadian tux – sporting a canadian tuxedo basically means wearing denims from top to bottom and, as crazy as that sounds, you can actually make it work and make it look chic, granted that you have the right pieces. The secret to pulling off this look is to go for different denim washes to keep the look from being flat and monotonous.
- Monochromatic looks – a monochromatic look is an ultra chic look that can be quite tricky to pull off but pays off immensely when done right. You don’t even have to buy a full set to get this look done; just mix and match pieces from the same color family and you’re good to go for your weekend escapades.
- Little Black Dress – breakfast? Brunch? Dinner? Date with the boyfriend? Coffee with the girls? Shopping with mom? Watching a concert with sis? Whatever it is that you have planned for the weekend, there’s an LBD look that perfect for it. Go for a simple, basic LBD and accessorize to your heart’s content to get the look that you want.